DYNAMIC OPTICAL IMAGING
The concept of dynamic optical imaging relies on four key benefits of our imaging systems.
1. Dynamic signal acquisition – real-time imaging
- Continuous display and unparalleled kinetic recording of dynamic signals
- Possibility to study rapid & transient biological phenomena
- Makes it possible to image optical signals as a function of time
2. A dynamically changing system – modular philosophy
The modular philosophy of the photon allows you to keep up with the latest developments in imaging technologies – existing optional modules and future options can be added to the basic instrument configuration.
Optical imaging has never been easier: change modules quickly, chose your module and acquisition mode on the touchscreen and start acquisition
3. Dynamic everyday research - fast and high-throughput system
- Validate your experiments in minutes
- High-throughput screening – up to 5 small animals at the same time
- Image without anesthesia, avoid animal stress and spare time
- Analyze your research quickly and easily with our user friendly M3Vision Software
4. A Dynamic team
At Biospace Lab a team of engineers and application scientist is working every day for providing the best solutions for your molecular imaging studies.