The BetaIMAGER DFINE is 50 times faster than film with tritium labeled samples, allows precise quantitation, and boasts a 10μm resolution for tritiated samples unsurpassed by any other non film technique. No complex techniques or procedures to learn.
- Fast and easy to operate.
- Real-time display avoids the risk of undervor over-exposure.
- White light imaging allows for the visualizationvof the sample.
- Non-destructive probe: slices are not damagedvor destroyed during the measurement.
- Exclusive patented dual label capabilityvsimultaneously detects detects and filters two or more isotopes.
- Precise quantitation
Receptor Binding Assay
Caracterization of Serotonin receptors on a rat brain section, with 125I labelled serotonin-O-carboxyméthyl- glycile. The image shows an heterogeneous distribution with regions rich in 5-HT 1B and 5- HT 1D binding sites. The absence of saturation allows to distinguish all structures in the section.
Courtesy Louis Ségu, CNRS URA 339, Bordeaux, France
ISH of a 20 days mouse embryo using a 35S labelled probe specific to actin mRNA. Overnight acquisition (a week+ with film). Spaces between fingers is 50 μm. Courtesy IPN, Orsay, France.